At Work - Demo at Abend Gallery


Like most artists, I dislike being pigeon-holed, but I have to admit that I am primarily known as a palette-knife oil painter. They are my favorite tool by far and oil is my favorite medium...but, I enjoy working in other ways too.

Here's me slinging paint with a knife at a demo last month at Abend Gallery. I successfully managed to NOT get paint all over the gallery or anyone watching -- which I usually do as I'm a messy painter -- and the painting is now in Abend Gallery's current annual landscape show. The finished piece, "Nocturne in Green" can be seen on my main website here.

It was a fun day and I wish I had my new cute haircut by then (oh well). I'll be doing another demo there sometime in August. Once I nail down the date, I'll post it here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Acquisition - Artists buying Art

Gelatin Monotype Trade

36 Droplets