Welcome

My main portfolio site, Nicole Hyde Fine Art has finite image space that I use for my larger works, so I needed a place where I could post more images and to share my experience with individual paintings, process, inspirations, or techniques.

My other site is a whiz-bang professional portfolio website hosted by Fine Art Studio Online (which I highly recommend), and I feel like that's the big-girl place -- here, I want to let loose a little.

Some know that I have had (and still do) several blogs, so I'm comfortable with this format. What I'm not totally comfortable with is writing about painting. Over the years, I have tended to just post images and leave it at that. It's certainly minimal, which I favor, but not very interactive. Already I'm twitching at the number of "I's" in this post. This is a new part of my journey and I'm actually quite nervous about it.

Over the next while, I'll be tinkering with templates, so the look may change unexpectedly. And, I'll begin posting images -- some old and new.

Maybe I'll just be talking to myself here, but for better or worse, here I am (again).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Acquisition - Artists buying Art

Gelatin Monotype Trade

36 Droplets