Thanks Carla! They are still pretty crude (not that that's a bad thing) but I'm just loving the entire concept of the circle of life thingy: lumber, paper, recycled paper, burn, art (for better or worse). I'll get better at it, but not too much I hope. I like the rawness. Thank you for your comments!
Fellow blogger Simon at Toginis has posted a Q & A regarding my artwork. Take a look at his great blog - lots of interesting interviews to read. Thanks Simon!
Isn't it wonderful! This piece was created by U.K. artist, Andy Parkinson , and was included in the 2012 6" x 6" exhibit at the Rochester Contemporary Arts Center and when I came across the piece,. I just had to have it. It's so vibrant and cheery and just makes me happy. Quickweave by Andy Parkinson, 6" x 6", Highlighter on Paper
Oh I really like this one. Perfect balance of texture, lines, space - all those things.
ReplyDeleteThanks Carla! They are still pretty crude (not that that's a bad thing) but I'm just loving the entire concept of the circle of life thingy: lumber, paper, recycled paper, burn, art (for better or worse). I'll get better at it, but not too much I hope. I like the rawness. Thank you for your comments!
ReplyDelete