Thank you for listing me in your must reads. I appreciate that. I really relate to your paintings on your website. I seem to be heading back in that direction after leaving abstract art for some years. I'll be checking in.
My pleasure Carla and thanks for your kind words about my art. I'm so moved by your art journey through illness and looking beyond. Thank you for sharing your journey on your blog. I'll look forward to seeing your new abstract works.
Fellow blogger Simon at Toginis has posted a Q & A regarding my artwork. Take a look at his great blog - lots of interesting interviews to read. Thanks Simon!
Isn't it wonderful! This piece was created by U.K. artist, Andy Parkinson , and was included in the 2012 6" x 6" exhibit at the Rochester Contemporary Arts Center and when I came across the piece,. I just had to have it. It's so vibrant and cheery and just makes me happy. Quickweave by Andy Parkinson, 6" x 6", Highlighter on Paper
Thank you for listing me in your must reads. I appreciate that. I really relate to your paintings on your website. I seem to be heading back in that direction after leaving abstract art for some years. I'll be checking in.
ReplyDeleteCarla
My pleasure Carla and thanks for your kind words about my art. I'm so moved by your art journey through illness and looking beyond. Thank you for sharing your journey on your blog. I'll look forward to seeing your new abstract works.
ReplyDelete