Stephen, thanks! I think I found your blog because of a Google search on artist blogs/gouache. It's relatively new to me and I wanted something a little more opaque than watercolor to play with. It's an interesting medium. I certainly don't wield it as wonderfully as you. :-)
Fellow blogger Simon at Toginis has posted a Q & A regarding my artwork. Take a look at his great blog - lots of interesting interviews to read. Thanks Simon!
Isn't it wonderful! This piece was created by U.K. artist, Andy Parkinson , and was included in the 2012 6" x 6" exhibit at the Rochester Contemporary Arts Center and when I came across the piece,. I just had to have it. It's so vibrant and cheery and just makes me happy. Quickweave by Andy Parkinson, 6" x 6", Highlighter on Paper
Wow, very cool! I love what you are doing with gouache, too. Especially the red and black ones. Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteI love these. Especially #2. I really like what you're doing with gouache too. I use it all the time and it's my favorite paint.
ReplyDeleteThanks Karine! :-)
ReplyDeleteStephen, thanks! I think I found your blog because of a Google search on artist blogs/gouache. It's relatively new to me and I wanted something a little more opaque than watercolor to play with. It's an interesting medium. I certainly don't wield it as wonderfully as you. :-)