Solo Show


I've got a solo show coming up in January 2013 at Abend Gallery in Denver. I'll post the exact dates as soon as they are nailed down. Abend has represented my oil paintings for a few years now and I'm delighted to have the opportunity to show my newest work there.

That means that posting here might get much more sporadic over the next six months. These little ones are the things I make between paintings or as part of my daily practice. They aren't for commercial purposes per se, but I love them nonetheless. Hopefully in the rush to complete my main work, I'll still get time to post here.

If you are interested to see my main work, here's the link to my portfolio website, click here.



Comments

  1. Hi Nicole! Congratulations on your upcoming show! I once submitted work to Abend Gallery - about 8 or so years ago. (they didn't see a good "fit" for my work there...)

    I am happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karine! Lots of work ahead. Phwe. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting!

Popular posts from this blog

A New Acquisition - Artists buying Art

Gelatin Monotype Trade