Hi Nicole, I went to the Abend Gallery site to see the online portfolio of works. Wow, it is so nicely done! Not as good as seeing the work in person, of course, but I was happy to see the works. Congratulations! Wonderful, wonderful pieces. I am happy for you.
Fellow blogger Simon at Toginis has posted a Q & A regarding my artwork. Take a look at his great blog - lots of interesting interviews to read. Thanks Simon!
Isn't it wonderful! This piece was created by U.K. artist, Andy Parkinson , and was included in the 2012 6" x 6" exhibit at the Rochester Contemporary Arts Center and when I came across the piece,. I just had to have it. It's so vibrant and cheery and just makes me happy. Quickweave by Andy Parkinson, 6" x 6", Highlighter on Paper
Hi Nicole,
ReplyDeleteI went to the Abend Gallery site to see the online portfolio of works. Wow, it is so nicely done! Not as good as seeing the work in person, of course, but I was happy to see the works.
Congratulations! Wonderful, wonderful pieces.
I am happy for you.
Thanks Karine! It was gratifying after working for so many months to see them all hung so beautifully. :-)
ReplyDelete