After a spate of thinner brushy tornadoes (I haven't posted all of those yet), the urge to get the palette knife out again and use it with this subject was strong.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
Yearbook Apocalypto: Everything is fine! 10" x 8" embroidery on photograph DMC thread. #AHumanMadeThis
Fellow blogger Simon at Toginis has posted a Q & A regarding my artwork. Take a look at his great blog - lots of interesting interviews to read. Thanks Simon!
Isn't it wonderful! This piece was created by U.K. artist, Andy Parkinson , and was included in the 2012 6" x 6" exhibit at the Rochester Contemporary Arts Center and when I came across the piece,. I just had to have it. It's so vibrant and cheery and just makes me happy. Quickweave by Andy Parkinson, 6" x 6", Highlighter on Paper
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting and commenting!