The Undertaker's List -- Found Poetry

My other great creative love is writing tiny poems, although inspiration and motivation seems to come in waves. Lately, I've felt like composing  a few. Found poetry , such as the one below is such fun and a great way to enter the poem-writing world if you are new to it. I'll post found poetry here, but you can read more of my tiny poems at my poetry blog, Noodle.

Try finding and creating some found poetry in 2012 -- it really opens up the creative channels in a unique way.








The Undertaker's List

1.
First, place the bones
gently.


2.
Strain
for at least 6 hours
until almost (almost),


3.
Slice
if necessary.


4.
Sprinkle
     sprinkle.


Source: World Food Italy by Linda Doeser


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Acquisition - Artists buying Art

Gelatin Monotype Trade

36 Droplets