Karine, thanks for popping by and commenting! I'm delighted you like this wee piece. Abstract drawing is a new path for me -- one that I'm loving more each day. Thanks again.
Fellow blogger Simon at Toginis has posted a Q & A regarding my artwork. Take a look at his great blog - lots of interesting interviews to read. Thanks Simon!
Isn't it wonderful! This piece was created by U.K. artist, Andy Parkinson , and was included in the 2012 6" x 6" exhibit at the Rochester Contemporary Arts Center and when I came across the piece,. I just had to have it. It's so vibrant and cheery and just makes me happy. Quickweave by Andy Parkinson, 6" x 6", Highlighter on Paper
I love this.
ReplyDeleteKarine, thanks for popping by and commenting! I'm delighted you like this wee piece. Abstract drawing is a new path for me -- one that I'm loving more each day. Thanks again.
ReplyDelete