100 Days of Rain - Chugging Along

Day 10

100 Days of Rain
Day 10
Acrylic, pencil, crayon on Rives BFK
5" x 6"


A tenth of the 100 Days of Rain have been posted and there are 50 made thus far - half way completed! I've never done 100 of any one thing. Usually my series are somewhere under 20, so this is a challenge.

I was inspired to stretch myself by a wonderful artist from Prince Edward Island, Stephen MacInnis. He started a project called the Long Series a couple of years ago and if I'm not mistaken his original goal was 100. It then grew to 1,000 and now it's grown to 10,000! Please check out his amazing project.

I highly doubt I'll get beyond 100, but I'm enjoying the journey into the world of grays thus far.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Acquisition - Artists buying Art

Gelatin Monotype Trade