CH & The Awkwards

You know all those uber-energetic artists who post daily artworks? Um, I'm not one of them. I want to be though. I fantasize about how committed, dedicated and gosh-darned proud I might feel if I did and then reality gives me a noogie. I'm just not one of them - I must accept this. The best I can commit to is almost daily. 

So today, I introduce The Awkwards. The Awkwards are almost daily art meditations. They follow my mantra of "humble, simple, imperfect" and are made quickly and with little mind. I'm trying not to get in my way, not to think - just do. Usually I don't post these things, but I'm feeling the need to let them live in the world - for better or worse. 

They are awkward and they make me feel awkward. That's healthy...I hope. 





CH
Acrylic, pencil, collage on book page
7.25" x 5"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Acquisition - Artists buying Art

Gelatin Monotype Trade