36 Droplets


I like seeing them as a large group - they seem to make more sense that way than as individual rain drops. Can't wait to see all 100 together, although just seeing them as images will have to do. I doubt I could ever afford to frame all 100 and even if I did, what would I do with them?

Most of my works-on-paper are put into my works-on-paper binders, and occasionally I thumb through them like a child rummaging through the odd assortment of baubles in a hidden treasure chest. These are my personal artistic obsession and not really meant for commercial purposes (monotypes excepted), so I'll entertain myself by grouping them here on my blog.

 To date, there are 75 completed Days of Rain. I will continue to post them until the rainy season comes to end.






Comments

  1. What if, instead of framing each one individually, you selected a group to frame together? Just wondered. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karine, I did think of of that and it would certainly work. Although, I have this vision of them on a long white wall all individually, unrealistic as that is. But they could be effected as a selected group.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting!

Popular posts from this blog

A New Acquisition - Artists buying Art

Gelatin Monotype Trade